Caveman Audio AP1W Acoustic Guitar Preamp
Because your acoustic guitars deserve to sound exactly as they were meant to.
Check out this great demo of the AP1 and ACC1.
Here is a video comparing the AP1W and AP1C.
AP1 utilizes our Acoustic Preamp, DI and Tuner Out.
On top of that, we added a switchable Boost function (with our well-known Hi-Cut feature) for soloing, or if you have a guitar with a lower output.
The pedal is designed for full compatibility with worldwide voltages spanning 100-240VAC.
Whether you use piezo pickups, as well as built-in or external microphones, AP1 will make your guitar sound the way it was meant to.
In addition, the Radio/Wireless input and all outputs feature custom-made audio transformers.
- Hi-Z Cable Input
- Transformerbalanced Gold-plated Neutrik XLR Radio/Wireless Input
- Transformer-balanced Gold-plated Neutrik XLR DI
- Adjustable Boost function w/Hi-Cut
- Transformer-balanced Tuner Output
- 9VDC output for powering your tuner
- Unique RFI protection and Silent Switching
- All Caveman Audio products come with a 10 Year Warranty
- All Caveman Audio products come in road-ready, zinc-plated steel enclosures
- Dimensions : 8.66” x 5.71″ x 1.57″/2.56″ (WxDxH)
- Weight: 4 lbs. 7 oz.
- Power requirements: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
Price includes free shipping to Continental USA