Bergantino forté D - 800W Bass Amplifier
- Free Shipping - Order Today! -
Listen to this amp in action in this demo video.
Driven to succeed
Taking all that made the original, award-winning Forté bass amplifier such a well-defined tone champion, the Forté D adds Jim Bergantino’s Big Fat Tube (BFT) and new Parallel Dynamic Circuitry(TM) technologies and moves this compact amp platform up another notch.
Combining the Forté D’s custom BFT circuit with Parallel Dynamic Circuitry(TM) delivers exactly what bass players crave out of tube amplifiers but all in an easy to use, compact and lightweight format. From pristine and sparkling clean tones, to mildly pushed tube drive, to super heavy, mix-shredding saturation and everything in between, it’s all here and in spades.
Special Features include:
· One-knob, customized BFT drive circuit specifically designed for the Forté D’s architecture
· New Parallel Dynamic Circuitry(TM) - adds note definition and sonic thickening
· State-of-the-art DSP
· Micro-Controlled, Embedded System
Additional Features include:
· 4-Band Tone Controls: Bass: +/-10dB @60Hz, Lo-Mid:+/-10dB @250Hz, Hi-Mid: +/-10dB @1kHz, Treble: +/-10dB @3.5kHz
· Bright Switch: +8dB @ 7kHz
· Auxiliary Input and Headphone Jack: for personal monitor and practice
· Effects send and return loop
· Studio quality Direct Output: software selectable Pre or Post EQ
· Line output: for tuner if needed
· UPS: Universal Power Supply | 115VAC - 240VAC 50/60Hz
· Power Section: 350W @ 8 ohms, 700W RMS @ 4-Ohms, 800W RMS @ 2-Ohms
· Dimensions: 10.5”W x 8.375”D x 3.75”H
· Weight: 6.5 lbs.
Bergantino Audio Systems has been dedicated to developing and building the highest quality audio products and bass guitar amplification systems since 2001. Bergantino has received numerous accolades within the musical instrument product industry and continue to be a leader with new designs, combined with a unique approach to products and musical development.