Nacho Early 50's Precision bass
2020 Nacho Electric Bass, slab body, pre-1954 style
Mint condition (factory relic)
Here is a video demonstrating the incredible tone and effortless playability of this amazing bass.
If you can't afford an actual early 50's P Bass, this is absolutely the next best thing. It's the real deal - incredibly authentic, down to every last detail.
Supremely fun to play, and oozing with delicious tone, the likes of which you never thought possible at this price point.
Build quality is absolutely top shelf, as good as it gets. Nacho clearly pours his heart and soul into every build, and his reputation for authenticity and quality is well deserved.
Jump the waiting list, skip the 2 year wait, and get your Nacho P bass today!
Priced to sell - this bass is a total steal at this price.
(Price for a new one is $6,000 plus $250 for shipping plus Customs Duty plus a VERY long wait.)
See additional photos here on the Nacho website.
- Serial number #1229 on neck plate
- Early 50's style
- Neck profile: C
- Finish: Butterscotch Blonde
- Maple neck, 9.5” fret board radius with frets, medium C profile shape, 0.87″/0.97″ depth @ 1st/12th fret; 1.71″/2.21″ width @ 1st/12th fret
- Early 50s Standard style bridge with custom made early 50s style fiber saddles.
- Aged Butterscotch Blonde nitrocellulose lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of weather checking. Neck shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back
- Early 50's style hardware and vintage Blackguard style pickup reads 6.76k ohms
- Correct vintage style 1952 Electronic configuration with 1952 style CTS pots and Nacho knobs
- The black phenolic resin pickguard has been lacquered, aged and cut to early 1950's specs
- Rectangular tweed mid 50's style hard case (not aged)
- Weight: 8 lbs. 7 oz.