Wayne Jones WJ2x10 Powered 2x10" bass cabinet
Awesome Wayne Jones WJ2x10 powered bass cabinet
1,000 Watts of clean Class D power
Freq. Response: 40 Hz - 20 KHz
High quality padded cover, as pictured
Balanced cable to connect preamp (TRS) to cabinet (XLR)
Power Cable for USA 110VAC
$749 for Local Pickup in Hollis, NH.
Can also be shipped (at your expense.)
If purchase requires shipping, CONTACT ME FIRST before purchasing to make shipping arrangements.
I get a significant discount on shipping with UPS and Fedex.
The WJ 2×10
“The Wayne Jones Cabs Are As Good As It Gets” (2018 Review)
“The Best Powered Cabs I’ve Heard”
Two Editor Awards from Bass Player Magazine
Read full Industry Reviews
Now you can have a 1000 Watt Compact, Portable High End, High Powered, Crystal Clear, Full Range 2×10 Bass Cabinet (40 Hz – 20 KHz) that only requires a pre-amp, your bass & yourself.
- Two 10” drivers with air dried Kevlar Impregnated cones, a 70mm voice coil, massive ferrite magnets (in preference to Neo).
- A state of the art switch mode D Class power amp with amazing dynamics, 20Hz to 20KHz frequency range (see specs) is built into the rear panel of the cabinet with a grill to protect it. I could have used what most other companies are using but this power amp far surpasses them with specs & amp quality.
It’s a 500 Watt per side stereo amp (2 individual mono amps) that is bridged giving 1000Watts RMS into 8 Ohms. Perfect for my cabinets as they need the power to move those drivers to give you all those frequencies. As opposed to other cab companies where their speakers do not deliver all the frequencies as present & as balanced as mine.
How to use
- Make all mains & pre amp connections. (output from pre-amp to Input of WJ powered cab) with volume down on bass & pre amp. Turn on the mains, then your pre, then the power-amp. Then turn up your volumes to set your sound. Reverse process to shut down
- Set the mid around 3 o’clock & the high approx. 12 o’clock.
- 25 5/8" H x 16 1/2" W x 22 1/2" D
- Weight 70 lbs.
- 2 side bar handles for easy handling
- Built in skateboard wheels and retractable handle for easy transport
- Power Amp – State of the art D Class switch mode stereo power amp 1000 Watts bridged into 8 ohms with heat sink plate mounted into the rear of the cabinet.
- Internally the power amp mains cable has a heavy duty ferrite on it to shield from RF interference.
- Power Amp frequency – 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- High Pass Filter – 30Hz roll off
- Cabinet tuning – 40 Hz to 20KHz (speakers will actually reproduce below 30Hz thus the need for the HPF)
- Drivers – 2 custom made Wayne Jones 10” drivers with Aluminium cast frames, Kevlar impregnated cones with specially formulated Eucalyptus pulp
- Voice coil – 70mm
- Magnet – Massive Ferrite.
Individual driver specs. 40 Hz to 4.5 KHz
- Tweeter – JBL, 1.75” Voice coil
- Crossover point 3.5Khz
- Control plate- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Mains in Power – IEC
- XLR balanced Input
- LED readout for thermal & amp; clip Indication
- High -12Db cut
- Mid -12Db cut @ 300Hz to 600 Hz range